Leadership training for teens
Leadership skills are important and valuable skills for life. Together with Crescas we have set up a leadership training especially for teens!
In five sessions we will cover the following topics:
- being Jewish in the world – especially now!
- understanding the map of Dutch Jewish communities
- leadership and personal growth
- from vision to creation: how to follow an idea through to an event
- inclusivity programming: how can we be truly inclusive?
Timor and Lievnath from Oy Vey will teach this course. They have ample experience with working with Jewish teens and are excited to share their ideas about leadership and the tools to make that happen with you!
Sounds like something you would be interested in? Check out the information on the leadership training for teens here on the Crescas website.
The training takes place on Sunday mornings from 10:00 – 13:00 on the following dates:
The language spoken during the training is Dutch.